Saturday, August 17, 2013

Parents Of Drug Addicts 1st annual conference!! (PODA)

PODA  (Parents Of Drug Addicts) CONFERENCE INFO: Dates ,  February 20 Thursday, through Sunday 23. Myrtle Beach SC. Room, conference, breakfast each am is included. We are having a meet and greet dinner Thursday evening. Friday night we are doing our own thing for dinner, Sat winding it up with dinner. And as of now rooms are ocean front.
Rates are as follows:
Single Occupancy: $350.00 per person
Double Occupancy : $275.00 per person.
We are going to have a masseuse there, yoga instructor. Several Speakers, And of course Goodie Bags:) Cindy and I are now working on this like crazy!! We have 20 rooms blocked at the moment. Here is the link to the hotel. I moved places due to better rooms, and value for us. I am setting up a website this week, where you can directly by tickets to the conference. You can email  as well. Our email is Parentsofdrugaddicts@gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for asking!! It is in Myrtle Beach SC :) Hope you can make it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. Your article is truly relevant to
    my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website. However, I would like to see more details about this topic. I'm going to keep coming back here.

    Gynecology instruments
    Orthopedic instruments
    Hollow wear Utensils

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there, It was really informative conference. Who will be the guests for the next conferenc?

    ReplyDelete